Junk Yard Cafe Islamabad

JUNKYARD CAFE I - 8 ISLAMABAD


https://www.facebook.com/junkyardcafepk/

Last night I was wandering with my friends in I – 8 Markaz and came across a newly opened cafĂ© named as junkyard and were greeted by a friendly staff. It was around 8 pm and the cafĂ© was quilting up quickly, but we managed to grab a table.

FOOD REVIEW

My gang ordered burgers, fries which were served with garlic, chili ketchup and mayo sauce which looked deep yummy and crispy which made our tummies to crave. The burgers were all about the scorch, beefy taste of the patty seasoned with salt and pepper and rich, creamy taste of cheese that watered our mouths.  The cafĂ© also served lemon herb steak, smoky mojito drinks, Italian bread pudding, deserts and many more...… at affordable prices and with discounts on special events.

AMBIANCE OF JUNKYARD CAFE

The environment of cafĂ© was bit noisy as the music was so loud that made our ears to shatter, but out of the way, the cafĂ© gave a vibe for gatherings with your lads/groups and obviously a casual date night. After a great meal there, me and my friends were planning to have a visit again there.  I prefer you all to visit there as it’s the best place to make yourself comfortable and make yourself free from all the depression and anxiety that you are facing, after all, LET FOOD BE THE MEDEICIEN TO YOUR TUMMY, AND MEDICIEDN BE THE FOOD.







Comments

  1. Very well assemble , i'll definately visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is very help ful to search new places

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited the place after going through your blog. The place was very comfortable and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm big fan of good,tasty and healthy food.it's the best place i ever visited.Thanks for sharing its deatails❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article is so helpful.good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the environment of cafe. 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment