Hands full of CHEESE!!!

 



As I always crave for food that is full of cheese, so I am always in search of something, that is full of cheese and chicken, so last night I was scrolling my Instagram account and accidently I came across a post related to best cheesy lasagna in town, so I had been gone through Tehzeeb, so at once I ordered it.

·         Amazing!!! At exactly 9 pm my order arrived, was expecting it around 11 to 12 pm.

·         Lasagna was according to my needs and satisfied my craving for lasagna.

·         superb taste and excellent customer service.

It was freshly baked, super yummy, heavenly taste, chicken and cheese were generously spread on each layer.




I really love the packaging and presentation of lasagna. Then, when I open it, I actually saw the melted cheese all over the top with instagramable look. I'll give this 10/10 since the taste was superb, as according to me the taste comes with a great balance of cheese, creaminess and deliciousness of chicken. Worth the price guys, I'm so satisfied and willing to order again definitely.

Best lasagna I ever tasted, highly recommended, I will definitely repeat my order.

HAPPY CUSTOMER HERE:)



 

Comments

Post a Comment