DESI CHACHA JEE!!!

 


                                     

Shopping is something that people love to do especially women as it makes them feel good and restores some control in lives. When we go for shopping and after we are tired of it, we people, for the love of food always search for some thing to eat and then centaur’s food court comes in our mind which rescue our cravings and has an environment that always satisfies me and make me comfortable.

Actually, there are a lot of options available, but the most attracted one is DESI CHACHA JEE which has mouthwatering thaali of desi food including:

·         Chicken tikka boti

·         Tikka wings

·         Seekh kabab

·          Chicken ginger hand

·         2 Naan

·         2 Pori

·         Salad

·          Delicious chutni

·         2 Drinks.

This whole thaali of CHACHA JEE is my favourite as it completes my crave for desi food and activates me further more. 









Comments

Post a Comment