For the love of "MEETHA"

 

HOTSPOT  F6 MARKAZ ISLAMABAD

                                                      

Though I am not a meetha lover, but now I am a die heart fan after trying this newly launched dessert by Hot spot named as chocolate mousse dessert.

Few days back I visited Hot spot and had a great experience!

Ø  Basically, it’s a mixture of milk pudding, with hand full bit grainy topped off with hot sticky golden caramel and the famous crumbs of Lotus crunch.

Ø  The perfectly added sweet and the lotus crumbs made it so much better.

Ø  Loved the caramel sauce, it was not too thick it was not either water flowing but was just with the perfect consistency.

 Two things to love most about this are:

Ø  Economical.

Ø  Freshness.

I am never tempted towards meetha at all but now I crave for it, once in a blue moon but that one time, I strongly look for the best. After incidentally trying this one, chocolate mousse. It has been added in one of my favorite dish and this meetha is on the top of my list and this is strange because I am always a namkeen lover not a meetha lover.

I can still feel its yummy taste. We wanted to have more but this meetha took too much time to serve like 30 minutes to get prepared and we as busy people did not had more time. Therefore, gave a whole one hour trying this mouth watering meetha from Hotspot.

The quantity and taste were consistent.

Something like chocolate bomb from Hotspot I would really had recommended without a second thought.

MUST TRY!!!





  

Comments

Post a Comment